The latest enhancements to Stratedigm’s acquisition and analysis software, CellCapTure™, were based on direct feedback from hundreds of users worldwide. Core labs, research institutions, and biotech companies including Harvard, Yale, DuPont, Bayer, University of Oklahoma, University of North Carolina, US FDA, and EPA (to name a few) contributed to CellCapTure’s™ latest release.
CellCapTure™ 3.2 includes over 80 new features and enhancements to instrument control, automated maintenance and QC, data acquisition, high-throughput features, data analysis and presentation. CellCapTure’sTM expanded feature set include:
- Integrated user-adjustable laser power settings.
- Expansion of Stratedigm’s one-click Diagnostics to include the A600 High Throughput Auto Sampler (HTAS) and absolute counting verification.
- Automated sample flow rate adjustment to set and maintain user selected event rates.
- Fivefold increase in speed to tackle larger experiments.
- Enhanced low threshold functionality, critical to analyzing samples comprised of nano- and macro-particles.
- All new users’ guide with quickstart sections for beginners and detailed chapters for power users.
- Enhanced plate view with color-coded samples.
- Enhanced formatting and presentation functions.
- Enhanced tagging capability for organizing and searching experiments and templates.
- Expanded user permissions selection.
- One-click data export of CellCapTure’sTM calculation sheet to CSV format.
- User controlled, cloud-based license management for multiuser labs.
The latest version of CellCapTureTM is compatible with all Stratedigm legacy cytometers and is included at no additional charge as part of Stratedigm’s warranty or service contract. It can also be ordered separately by contacting Stratedigm at firstname.lastname@example.org.