Stratedigm is thrilled to introduce the A810 Cell Incubator (CI), the newest addition to our cutting-edge Flow Cytometry automation suite. Representing a paradigm shift in benchtop plate incubators, the A810 CI occupies less than a square foot, optimizing space use and generating substantial cost savings.
“The A810 Cl takes full advantage of Stratedigm’s integrated automation platform by offering the first robotic incubator without motors, solenoids, or pneumatic actuators.” said Shervin Javadi, Stratedigm’s CEO.
Building upon the success of its big brother, the A800 Cell Incubator, the A810 CI seamlessly integrates into Stratedigm’s automation suite, maintaining a compact footprint. The A810 is purposefully designed to provide temperature control for plates and tubes in a modular format.
Each module can accommodate six plates or tube holders as a standalone solution or in conjunction with other A810 Cl units. For optimum flexibility, the A810Cl can also work side by side with its bigger brother, the A800 Cell incubator, which is capable of sample suspension via
orbital shaking along with CO2 and humidity control. A810 Cl’s modular architecture enables automation for assays requiring incubation at multiple temperatures.
The A810 Cl offers a long list of state-of-the-art features including:
- Versatile Plate Capacity: With a capacity of 6 plates or tube holders per unit, the A810 Cl accommodates deep well plates and micro-centrifuge tube racks, providing flexibility for a wide range of experiments.
- Modular design: Up to six A810 CI units can be configured on a single setup. Each A810 Cl can be independently adjusted to different temperatures, offering the freedom to create diverse experimental conditions.
- Seamless Integration: The A810 Cl effortlessly integrates with Stratedigm’s automation suite, including the A800 to offer ultimate flexibility and cost savings.
- User-Friendly Programming: Compatible with Stratedigm’s patented Visual Protocol Designer (VPD). Stratedigm’s VPD simplifies automating complex assay protocols with a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. This revolutionary system enables creating complex automated protocols without any prior programming experience.
- Precise Temperature control: The A810 CI boasts direct-heated racks, offering the advantages of a gravity-heated incubator while mitigating issues such as temperature disparities and sample drying caused by forced air circulation. Users can easily adjust the unit’s temperature from 8°C to 40°C.
- Compact Footprint: Measuring 8.75″x9.125″ at its base, the A810 CI seamlessly fits into the A710 HTH rack slots.
- Ease of use: The A810 is capable of detecting plates in each bay along with the status of each bay door to ensure reliable execution of multi-plate assays.
Connect and continue the conversation with us on LinkedIn. To learn more about our future-proof instruments with investment protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us at our website, or our YouTube Channel.